[MPlayer-dev-eng] vesautils

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Fri Aug 12 20:34:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm writing to you because I have made a new project merging your
efforts.

I contacted Josh already and committed lot of changes today to LRMI.
Some of you may not know the story: I am the maintainer of MPlayer and
while going through the source I had the idea merged changes back. So I
have looked at MPlayerXP, svgalib and vbetool (found on freshmeat) and
merged all the changes for lrmi.

Today I merged the vesa efforts of mplayer and mplayerxp, and together
with some utils from svgalib and vbetool this forms vesatools.

A simple webpage (will be at) http://mplayerhq.hu/homepage/vesatools/
CVS at: cvs -d :pserver at anonymous@mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/vesatools
checkout vesatools (for some reason this is not yet working)