[MPlayer-dev-eng] using pthread in cache2

Andrea Palmatè andrea at amigasoft.net
Sat Aug 6 10:01:34 CEST 2005

Il 06/08/2005  07.48, hai scritto

> > We already support windows threads for cache, are there other systems
> > that don't have fork.
> > OS/2 maybe?
>
>iirc someone wanted non-fork cache2 for amiga..
I don't know all systems but it should be simply to adapt it. I'm not too
expert with posix thread so i've asked if someone has implemented it. They
are in the lib avcodec so it is possible to use the #define variable
already present in the configure file.

Another thing..

with last cvs there are two variable definited in demuxer.c
(sub_demuxer_type and audio_demuxer_type) that MUST be declared outside
function because they are called external in other functions. Otherwise the
link fail

Andrea
http://www.amigasoft.net