[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] preliminary x264 encoding help text

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 17:29:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 4/29/05, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> If you have some free time for MEncoder related documentation this weekend,
> have a look at merging DOCS/tech/encoding-tips.txt or parts of it ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, I had planned to release Sarge, but I guess
that's more important... :-)

Seriously, the entries in encoding-tips.txt aren't too sexy, and seem
to be have been written by guys with a big beard like Alan Cox,
wheareas x264 is all fresh and new and sexy, all sorts of things to
get a lot excited about, just like a new Britney Spears album.
Forgiv