[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] preliminary x264 encoding help text

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:37:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 4/10/05, Jeff Clagg <snacky at ikaruga.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi, I'm doing some preliminary work on a document that will provide
> encoding tips for users of x264. Here are my ideas for topics that
> should be addressed:
[...]
> When this document is in decent shape, I will adapt it for inclusion
> in DOCS/xml/en/mencoder.xml

Are you still working on this document Jeff? Could you maybe send an
improved version of this document that features everybody's nits?
I should have some time this week-end to merge this guide into the XML
doc, so if you think it's good enough for inclusion, please send your
updated document.

Regards,

Guillaume