[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer - uninit (libvo)

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Thu Apr 28 16:03:34 CEST 2005

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 03:58:54PM +0500, Umer Naseer wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am using mplayer on console window using svga lib. (not X environment)
>> What happens is that when the video in playlist is switched, the screens
>>
>> goes black approx for 3 seconds.
>>
>> I opened mplayer.c and found that lib_vo's uninit is called after every
>> Entry in the playlist is played.
>>
>> My requirement is that the next playlist element should come immediately
>>
>> After the previous one.
>>
>> Please etiher tell me if there is some patch available or please guide
>> me any other alternative.
>
> 1) Wrong list. mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu

As has been pointed out many many times.

> 2) Why are there empty lines in a middle of a sentence?

Perhaps he's trying to illustrate the 3 second delay he's encountering using a
textual representation in the vernacular? Read each fragment and pause 3
seconds at each paragrah. See. Amazing.

> 3) Why are you replying to unrelated thread?

Probably the same reason he's posting on the wrong list.

> 4) see -fixedvo option.

Doh. No now you've done it, you'll just encourage him. You'll get a question

:)