[MPlayer-dev-eng] Using MPlayer [Umer Naseer]

Guillaume Poirier poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:36:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 4/26/05, Umer Naseer <umer at wavetec.com> wrote:
> >There is a little documentation that I just updated:
> >
> >http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/control.html#slave-mode
> >http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/slave.txt
> >
> Please tell me how and why you find it incomplete or hard to understand
> so I can fix it.
> >
> >Diego
>
> Dear Diego,
>
> There is no example available in your document. There must be some step
> by step running instructions for running mplayer in slave mode.

Maybe we did not write a document like you request because we do not
want to insult the intelligence of our users?

I hate to tell you that, Umer, but it really seems you did not really
try (or quickly gave up) to use slave mode.

(and you have to realise you're not posting on the right ML, so you
won't probably get more than flames and RTFM)

Guillaume