[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: fast SPP

Jindrich Makovicka makovick at kmlinux.fjfi.cvut.cz
Sun Apr 24 16:37:36 CEST 2005

Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
> Nikolaj wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>Sorry for long delay. Included proposed patch to vf_spp. Please review.
>>I know there is still some issues - maybe x86_64 compatibility, or smth
>>else. I plan to correct this file later. And I need your opinions about
>>what to do.
>>
>>PS. diff is quite strange looking - if you need, I can send just a full
>>file.
>

> I am very eager to test it. Unfortunately 7 of 10 hunks fail on current
> CVS. Could you please provide a patch, which applies cleanly?

are you sure you sent a right patch? this one applies when using -l, but
has no chance to compile:

missing parameter for p:

+static void mul_thrmat_mmx(int q)
+{int adr=(int)(&p->threshold_mtx_noq[0]);
+  asm volatile(

missing semicolon in prototype:

+static void row_fdct_mmx(DCTELEM *data,  const uint8_t *pixels,  int
line_size,  int cnt)

BLOCKSZ is undefined

etc etc.

--