[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] DOCS/tech/TODO

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Sat Apr 23 16:31:50 CEST 2005

On Sunday 17 April 2005 22:51, Roberto Togni wrote:

> > - remove -vf yuy2, yvu9
> isn't the conversion is automatic now?

I was under the impression -vf yuy2 was faster than swscale?

> We have bugzilla now, but we don't use it for patches yet

email interface?

> > - finish mencoder -ovc vfw (bitrate setting, codec selection etc)
> Anybody uses it? Is the current code still working?

No, in particular, -vfwopts gets overloaded by some -vf* wildcard
thing for -vf-add -vf-del, etc. I don't think it works even if you rename
-vfwopts to something else, iirc I tried to do this a year ago or so,
but never figured out how to actually use it.