[MPlayer-dev-eng] Compile with gcc4 on x86

Vladimir Kondratiev vladimir.kondratiev at intel.com
Thu Apr 14 16:01:52 CEST 2005

Hi,
attached is patch to compile mplayer with gcc4.
number of problems fixed.
Most "real" ones are (1) "X" vs. "m" in inline asm in mmx.h and (2)
several cases when expression was specified for "m" (memory) for inline
asm. gcc4 generates incorrect asm in 1-st case and report "memory
location not directly addressable" in 2-nd.
Rest of fixes are trivial.

I verified on all movies I have that it works.

Patch applies to last CVS version I downloaded, MPlayer-20050413

Regards, Vladimir