[MPlayer-dev-eng] Muxing multiple audio streams

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Thu Apr 14 16:28:09 CEST 2005

Hello,

Is anyone out there currently working on MEncoder to allow muxing
multiple audio streams?  I understand the implications of encoding more
than one audio stream at once, but I think a simple special case could
be two audio streams with the same codec & parameters all being mux'd
from files with -oac copy.  Has anyone performed such a hack before?
If so, please send a patch.  I'm trying to hack this right now, but I
don't want to duplicate work, especially since I don't know much about
MEncoder's internals.

--Joey

--
"The tide is turning... the enemy is suffering terrible losses..."
  --Gen. Custer