[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer w/Kasenna MediaBase

Jens Thomsen jthomsen at mobileblue.com
Tue Apr 12 02:42:36 CEST 2005

I am trying to use MPlayer to play MPEG-1 and 2 streams from a Kasenna
MediaBase server and I'm not having much luck.  I have seen several posts
in the archive by people that claim to have this working, but I can't
seem to
find their patches.  I have also tried hacking on the source, but I'm
running
into some difficulties.  I have managed to get MPlayer to communicate with
MediaBase via RTSP, but I'm getting a crash in FramedSource::afterGetting().
If anyone could please point me in the direction of these Kasenna patches I
would greatly appreciate it, otherwise I guess I get to reinvent the wheel.

    Thanks,
       Jens Thomsen