[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cross-compilation fix

Aurelien Jacobs aurel at gnuage.org
Sun Apr 10 19:35:09 CEST 2005

A small patch to fix cross compiling.

Right now, $CFLAGS is used by $HOST_CC when compiling codec-cfg.
If I try to cross-compile for a ppc target on a x86 host, CFLAGS
will contain -maltivec which is perfectly normal. But when $HOST_CC
use those CFLAGS, it complains about unsupported -maltivec option,
which is also normal.
So this patch simply drop $CFLAGS from the $HOST_CC call.
I fact this patch introduce $HOST_CFLAGS instead of $CFLAGS.
I know that $HOST_CFLAGS is not defined anywhere, but I still
added it to allow users to specify it themselves if the need
something specific.

Should I apply this before pre7 or is anyone against it ?

Aurel