[MPlayer-dev-eng] mga_vid.c smp problem

Guillaume Poirier poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:08:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

Peter Magnusson a écrit :

> On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Ismail Donmez wrote:
>
>> On Monday 04 April 2005 22:45, Peter Magnusson wrote:
>>
>>> include/asm/mpspec.h:6:25: mach_mpspec.h: No such file or directory
>>

>> You miss includes.
>

> Are you really sure about that? I got the includes in
> /lib/modules/2.6.10-1.770_FC3smp/build/include/asm

>From what you're saying, it seems that the module you're trying to use
is the one from MPlayer's source-tree.
Unfortunately, it isn't yet compatible with Linux-2.6 [yet].
The good new is that you can fetch a work-in-progress module featured
by Attila Kinali, who is also  developer of MPlayer.
http://attila.kinali.ch/mga/

Please report to him any problem you might have with it as it's still
in development.

Guillaume