[MPlayer-dev-eng] Problem with .rmvb file

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 29 23:53:59 CEST 2004

On 2004.09.27 00:13, Jaroslaw Swierczynski wrote:
[...]
> .rmvb file is somehow different. At the begining there is some intro
> and it's displayed properly. Then a football match should begin, and
> there is some movement, but mainly there are just grey statics,
> strips
> or whatever. Anyway, if I didn't know it's a match, I wouldn't
> recognize
> it. Here is a part of that file:
>
> http://swiergot.intersec.pl/wtf.rmvb
>
> Any ideas why it's so and how to solve this? Obviously I've checked
> the latest CVS snapshot.

Video size changes after the 1st part: intro is 384x288, the match is
304x232.
MPlayer does not support this for Real files.
I'm trying to fix this, but no success so far (now can detect video
change and resize vo, but video still looks wrong).

Anyway bugreports should go to mplayer-users, not here.

Ciao,
 Roberto