[MPlayer-dev-eng] [COMMENTS?] MPlayer on Zeta OS

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Sep 29 00:37:21 CEST 2004

Hi,
attached are a few patches that make MPlayer compile on Zeta OS... well
somehow. Some manual intervention is neccessary, especially compiling a
working gcc (their included gcc of a version that we all very much like
  just doesn't work. mplayerhq mail filters won't let me write the
actual version ;-)).
These patches are all just more or less a hack, I'd like to get comments
on which parts would be worth cleaning up and including them in CVS.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger

P.S.: I uploaded a screenshot to incoming: zeta-shot.png