[MPlayer-dev-eng] Where to free loose memory?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Sep 27 09:53:22 CEST 2004

rcooley wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 02:04:47 -0400 The Wanderer
> <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> MPlayer can currently do the latter, with -shuffle, but not the
>> former;
>
> You mean mplayer doesn't have "-loop 0" ?

It does, but am I mistaken in thinking that that will play all of the
files in random order once, and then start over with a new random
sequence? What I'm talking about would choose a new file at random from
either all specified files or all except the one which just finished
playing. (More verbose description snipped because even I think it's
confusing.)

If MPlayer *can* do that, then I count myself pleasantly surprised, but
I don't think that that's what '-loop 0' does.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.