[MPlayer-dev-eng] [PTACH] libvo/vo_yuv4mpeg.c mp_msg API conversion

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Sep 24 22:39:44 CEST 2004

Sebastian Hegler writes:

> +#define MSGTR_VO_YUV4MPEG_InterlaceHeightDivisibleBy4 "Interlaced mode requires image height to be divisable by 4."
> +#define MSGTR_VO_YUV4MPEG_InterlaceLineBufAllocFail "Unable to allocate line buffer for interlaced mode."
> +#define MSGTR_VO_YUV4MPEG_InterlaceInputNotRGB "Input not RGB, can't separate chrominance by fields!"
> +#define MSGTR_VO_YUV4MPEG_InterlaceTFFMode "Using interlaced output mode, top-field first."
> +#define MSGTR_VO_YUV4MPEG_InterlaceBFFMode "Using interlaced output mode, bottom-field first."

The names of these strings should be InterlaceD IMHO, correct English
will not hurt here.

>  #include "fastmemcpy.h"
> -#include "../postproc/rgb2rgb.h"
> -#include "../libmpcodecs/vf_scale.h"
> +#include "postproc/rgb2rgb.h"
> +#include "libmpcodecs/vf_scale.h"

This change is unrelated to the mp_msg transition, it is not a bad
idea, since -I.. is in the CFLAGS anyway, but it should be in a
separate patch and then probably be done for all of libvo/.

Please send an updated patch, I'll apply.

Diego