[MPlayer-dev-eng] Opportunity for list members (w/ attach)

Jeff Gladnick jeff at snorhino.com
Tue Sep 21 23:09:42 CEST 2004

1) Power will be supplied from li-ion batteries.

2) would it really consume that much more power if the CheckForPeople()
subroutine ran once every 30 seconds?

3) The controlled environment is the inside of a gondola, as in a ski
resort gondola.  So controlled, yes, power access, no.  Any ideas for
howto detect that a person has entered the gondola in the cheapest
fashion possible are welcome!

Jeff Gladnick
SnoRhino Snowboard Footrests
http://www.SnoRhino.com