[MPlayer-dev-eng] Opportunity for list members (w/ attach)

Jeff Gladnick jeff at snorhino.com
Tue Sep 21 19:31:03 CEST 2004

Hey thanks for your interest!

1) I am not 100% sure yet, but was strongly considering 640x480 MPEG-2.
   You said that was non-gpl, which is ok.  I mean, what negative
ramifications could result from that?

2) A photocell would work, although there is a small cost per unit with
those devices.  Since there will already be a webcam, if someone was
well versed with motion or another video capture program, it would be
very simple for them to write a program, and much cheaper for us.

Jeff Gladnick
SnoRhino Snowboard Footrests
http://www.SnoRhino.com
Office: (856) 269-9324 (Temporary Line)