[MPlayer-dev-eng] Opportunity for list members (w/ attach)

Jeff Gladnick jeff at snorhino.com
Tue Sep 21 02:53:48 CEST 2004

Greetings mplayer mailing list:

I am interested in getting a quote for a software project in linux.  You
are free to recommend a particular distribution!

I have attached a pdf.  You may bid on each individual module, or all of
them, but I need individual quotes for each module.  I am really
expecting most of you to be familiar with the 1st module, but who knows!

Please bear in mind that we are a very small company (3 employees), and
not a corporate bohemoth!

--
Jeff Gladnick
SnoRhino Snowboard Footrests