[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Bugzilla: make it usable now!

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Sep 16 12:22:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Can't our current bugzilla be configured to automagically send e-mail
> to one of MPlayer lists when bug state changes?

If not configured (which it can't if I'm not mistaken) it could be
hacked to do that. But that's not the point. The thing is that we'd like
to control the bugs via email like it's possible with debbugs (you can
change EVERYTHING via email). With Bugzilla's own email interface you
can only create new bugs and add additional comments but not change its
state, severity, priority, reassign it etc. You also don't get notified
if a user adds additional comments by email :(

Mosu