[MPlayer-dev-eng] svn repo for testing

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Sep 16 10:46:08 CEST 2004

Heyo People

Lukas (a friend of mine) just set up a svn repo for us.
https://svn.projectdream.org/projects/mplayer/

I just put the MPlayer source up, which i cleaned from the CVS
directories, but left the .cvsignore there, as i dont know
how svn handles that (been i while since i set up my own repo).

I can give anyone a write account, just drop me a mail with
username/pw.

To subscribe to the cvslog mailinglist send a mail to
mplayer-commit-subscribe at lists.projectdream.org

Note: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REPO AND JUST FOR TESTING.

Means, dont count on whether the code works at all, but
it also alows everyone to mess with it as much as he wants.

BTW: Please dont make too big commits (like the whole source tree),
it fucks up the server (which is an UML running on a underpowered box).

			Attila Kinali