[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: mplayer audio bug in Panther?

Andy Korth kort0061 at mrs.umn.edu
Tue Sep 14 07:54:08 CEST 2004

The problem occurs on every file I've seen, but it only occurs if
you're using an different device as your sound out. For example, I have
an M-Audio sound card. scott r. looney has a "Tascam FW-1884 (like a
Digi002 Firewire interface with multiple outs)"

Please check this previous message for more info;
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.mplayer.devel/20548

For compiling with sdl support... How would I do that? I've some
experience with makefiles and such, but I didn't understand what I saw
well enough to compile sdl support in.

Anyway, thanks to both of you for your replies.

Andy