[MPlayer-dev-eng] [beth.blankenship at viametrix.com: RE: Use of Mplayer with Vivian video distribution]

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Sep 10 16:31:42 CEST 2004

Attila Kinali writes:

> Can someone of you answer this mail ?
> It's beyond me to select who our key developers are.

Well, I'd say Michael Niedermayer and Alex Beregszaszi.  Both of them
have done and look for MPlayer/FFmpeg related work opportunities.  For
Windows related things Sascha Sommer and Joey Parrish should be able
to help out.

If in doubt, get Michael a better notebook or a big disk for his old
one, he really deserves it and should be able to easily do any coding
job you throw at him.

Diego