[MPlayer-dev-eng] Input plugin

Michel Cunha mcunha at callisto.ca
Wed Sep 8 19:26:17 CEST 2004

Ok I'm using a different email client. I hope it will not send html :)

Here is the question :

Can I write my own input plugin for MPlayer ?
His there any documentation about that subject ? If yes, where can I find it ?

I have a server that send mpeg1 and mpeg2 using a special protocol and I will like to
write an plugin that will read the media data from my server and display the data using
MPlayer.

Regards,

Michel Cunha