[MPlayer-dev-eng] PTS/DTS

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 17:52:11 CEST 2004

Kenny (Constantine Shulyupin) wrote:

> What exactly PTS/DTS is?

According to my (recent and limited) understanding, Presentation
TimeStamp/Decoding TimeStamp. The former indicates the order in which
the frames should be displayed, the latter indicates the order in which
they should (and usually must) be decoded.

Why do you ask? And why do you ask *here*, since the question does not
appear to have anything to do specifically with MPlayer?

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.