[MPlayer-dev-eng] A question of RTSP

Fangweiwei fangweiwei at tom.com
Sat Oct 16 16:19:12 CEST 2004

Everyone:
    hi!
    I use mplayer as a RTSP client. And as you know If you use it to connect the RTSP server, it will judge if the server is the RealMedia Server. And if it's not , it will end this tcp session and start a new one .(it will need two ports for tcp control) and print out:
    Not a RealMedia rtsp url. Trying standard rtsp protocol.
    So Now I need to change it as: Using the starndard rtsp protocol at first.So the TCP control will only need only one port.This is needed by our experiment.

    Can anyone help me ?

        致
礼!

        Fangweiwei