[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patch reminder

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Oct 11 13:13:28 CEST 2004

Hi, I have sent two small patches in for audio changes the last week
which seem to have been overlooked.

Can someone please have a look at these.

The audio patches don't seem to be getting much attention?  If there
really is no maintainer for this, can at least someone with cvs access
put in these changes and then note me down as the idiot who caused the
problem if there should be any subsequent fallout from users...?  It's
hard to see how I can be any use submitting useful changes otherwise...?

Thanks

Ed W