[MPlayer-dev-eng] Hi and questions

Sylvain Colinet scolinet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:17:22 CEST 2004

Hi, thanks for this fabulous media player.

I work on the mplayer source code for very specifical use, so I have
some questions.
I need to catch key release event and see in the input/input.h a
comment in the source code about this posibility, but the sentence in
the comment is incomplete and I have no idea about how to use the
MP_KEY_DOWN define wish is suppose to be the way to handle key release
event. I have the same prob with the MP_NO_REPEAT_KEY.
If somebody know more about this I will be grateful for help.