[MPlayer-dev-eng] Can this be a basis of skip filter that I need

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Fri Oct 8 17:11:11 CEST 2004

Hi,
  Thanks for reply. I want this so that I can prevent some frames from
making into the final encoded file. I assumed that if nothing is out put
from a filter, it does not go into final encoded file. That is why my
c/pseudo-code did not put the frames which where supposed to be dropped.

Any help will be welcome. I wish to implement soemthing in mplayer.

Thanks.
VJ