[MPlayer-dev-eng] a few nut suggestions [libnut and PR]

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sun Oct 3 22:29:26 CEST 2004

D Richard Felker III wrote:
> ok, that's it for now. imo nut is looking pretty good. i'm sorta
> writing an informal nut-intro doc now...not sure how long that'll
> take. and i've considered writing libnut independent of lavf to make
> sure we can take advantage of all the benefits of nut muxing even if
> they don't fit nicely into the lavf framework. also if i do write it,
> it will be mit-license or public domain to encourage adoption.
Better mit-license or even MPL, public domain would make people care
less. That would make nut a little more interesting for people IF they
know about it! I spent days just to make other aware of its existence.
Would be quite fine if there is a web page with nut resources,
filesamples and so on.

> rich

lu

--