[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer-1.0pre4 and Direct Show Problem

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at uludag.org.tr
Wed Nov 24 10:50:51 CET 2004

Hi;

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:39 +02000, ismail dönmez wrote:
> You should edit LC_ALL not LC_CTYPE else it won't work for LC_ALL=tr_TR setup.

I've just tested with tr_TR locale and can't find any problem. LC_CTYPE
can override locale settings and revert back when initialization
complete. Could you describe your problem more, what will happen with
tr_TR locale?

--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at uludag.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.uludag.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!