[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH for demux_ts

Marcus Metzler mocm at mocm.de
Sat Nov 20 15:16:34 CET 2004

    Nico> Nico Sabbi wrote:

    >>> allows TS >> packets larger than 188 bytes. Those packages
    >>> exits if the FEC >> information is not stripped from the
    >>> packets received by a DVB >> card (204 bytes), or if some
    >>> cards add time stamp information >> to the packets (192
    >>> bytes).  >> >> Here is a diff -u against the latest CVS:
    >>

    Nico> are the 4/16 bytes appended or prepended to the 188 packet?
    Nico> if they are appended this patch should work (and works with
    Nico> ZDF).  Please, let me know

They are appended for the FEC (204) and prepended for the time stamps
(192). The ZDF sample has the prepended time stamps, e.g it starts
with 0x53 0xca 0xa1 0xb4 0x47. Of course, if the demuxer syncs on the
first 0x47 than the extra bytes always look appended.

Marcus

| mocm at metzlerbros.de            | http://www.metzlerbros.de/        |
 |>>>             Quis custodiet ipsos custodies                 <<<|