[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH for demux_ts

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at tiscali.it
Sat Nov 20 12:51:18 CET 2004

Marcus Metzler wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a patch for demux_ts.c that checks for and allows TS packets
>larger than 188 bytes. Those packages exits if the FEC information is
>not stripped from the packets received by a DVB card (204 bytes), or
>if some cards add time stamp information to the packets (192 bytes).
>
>Here is a diff -u against the latest CVS:

[snip]

>I tested it with streams that have 188 and 192 byte packets.
>
>Marcus

it seems you don't

stream_skip(stream, junk);

at the end of the loop; in this case, unlikely as it sounds, if there is
a 0x47 in the final junk bytes we'll have
some error, so the next iteration will skip some bytes and we'll miss
something.
For the rest the patch is good. Do you know of any other fancy packet
size TS ? I read of 127 and 136 bytes,
but I could never find a sample.

        Nico