[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release... How about it?

Onur Kucuk onur at delipenguen.net
Fri Nov 19 01:26:06 CET 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:43:42 +0100
Alexander Strasser <eclipse7 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Onur Kucuk wrote ( On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 02:12:39AM +0200 ):
> >  Just updated to current. There is a key problem in gui mode. Every
> >  key
> > that is pressed is executed twice. Fullscreen mode, pause etc. For
> > example, pressing f once makes the window go to fullscreen and back.
> >
> >  I remember it was mentioned (in this list ?) but it does not seem
> >  to be
> > fixed in cvs snapshot 20041117.
>
> Yeah, i mentioned it. If you have some time: test my fix and see if
> you get any new problems and report the result to the other thread.
> But I'm pretty sure now it should work.

 mplayer-gui_keyeventhandling.diff works very well, have not hit any
bugs.

 Searching the archives, there is another patch that you had send,
mplayer-gui_normaldouble_size-fix2.diff, guess to match the new gui
stuff. Works good here, this should be included in the release too IMHO.

--
 Onur Kucuk                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens