[MPlayer-dev-eng] 3ivx decoder vfw codec

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Wed Nov 17 01:35:50 CET 2004

On 2004.11.17 00:02, César Ramos López wrote:

I'm glad you're interested in adding new codec to MPlayer, but please
give us some time to react. I'm not online 24/7.
There no need to post the sampe mail more than once, let alone posting
it in different threads.

>   videocodec 3ivX2
>
>   info "3ivX Delta 4.5"
>
>   status working
>
>   fourcc 3IV1
Can already be decoded with xanim codec and quicktime codec

>   fourcc 3IV2
can be decoded with lavc

[...]
> Upload @  <ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/3ivx/>
> ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/3ivx/
>
>    - 3ivx.rar    - codec
Please use some unix-friendly compressor, like zip if you're on windows

Ciao,
 Roberto