[MPlayer-dev-eng] Demuxer not choosing correct audio track in recent cvs

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Nov 8 15:55:46 CET 2004

> it  always worked this way IIRC; maybe you removed alang=en (for dvd
> only) from your config file?

I'm not sure what you mean, but even with specifying "-alang en" on the
command line still leaves me with this change of behaviour.  I have both
versions sitting here so it's easy to test them back to back

However, that's a good tip.  I can follow through the settings for the
-alang option and try to locate the relevant code.  Thanks

Ed W