[MPlayer-dev-eng] restoration of the website humor

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Sun Nov 7 14:55:33 CET 2004

Hi,

> i'd like to call a vote on the matter among developers.
>
> my proposal: restore all the humor/easteregg pages to the website,
> with version history preserved from before they were cvs removed.
>
> the opposite: leave the files gone, as they are now.
>
> can we please hear some votes, and alternative suggestions if you have
> any? read the thread on -docs or something if you don't know what it's
> about.

I agree we can have some easter eggs on the homepage but preferably not
flaming and rude ones.

So I vote against putting the pages back as is. Also you could
alternatively put them under a different directory onto the web page
such as ancient-humor-of-the-dark-age or something like that.

Alex Beregszaszi 			e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
Free Software Network			cell: +36 70 3144424