[MPlayer-dev-eng] restoration of the website humor

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Sun Nov 7 00:16:52 CET 2004

Hi,

> > > i'd like to call a vote on the matter among developers.
> >
> > i'd like a vote for 1. diego stay  vs. 2. choose new web maintainer
>
> The prerequisite for 2. would be finding someone else that could be
> chosen. Before that I can see no sense in discussing this...
>
> > > can we please hear some votes, and alternative suggestions if you have
> >
> > i won't vote.
> > but i ask that only developers vote, unknown newbies lurking on this list
> > and ppl who ever submitted a few-line cosmetics patch only shouldn't vote.
>
> I don't really find it helpful that you concentrate so much on getting
> Diego to disappear, but well, whatever.

no. i dont want to kill diego, i just want him to get back to his
original job: documentation maintaining. he did that very well.

being legal repr. and webmaster doesnt fit his abilities (imho).
he could help translators, review/extend documentation instead of
reducing/redesigning homepage and losing the kiss incident.

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
MPlayer's new image: happiness & peace & cosmetics & vmiklos