[MPlayer-dev-eng] restoration of the website humor

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Sat Nov 6 23:32:37 CET 2004

Hi,

> there's been a heated flamefest on mplayer-docs about lots of stuff
> diego removed from the website after he became web maintainer.
> specifically, bestofmplayer.html, faq2.html, and lots of pictures.

and don't forget about his other actions, like removing some lines
from old news entries.

> i'd like to call a vote on the matter among developers.

i'd like a vote for 1. diego stay  vs. 2. choose new web maintainer

> can we please hear some votes, and alternative suggestions if you have

i won't vote.
but i ask that only developers vote, unknown newbies lurking on this list
and ppl who ever submitted a few-line cosmetics patch only shouldn't vote.

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
MPlayer's new image: happiness & peace & cosmetics & vmiklos