[MPlayer-dev-eng] autoexpand patch

jan gregor pamela at rak.bb.euroweb.sk
Thu Nov 4 09:13:01 CET 2004

> it would probably be better to make arguments to vf_expand to do this.
> why? so you can take advantage of existing code rather than
> duplicating, especially the stuff like slices and osd drawing.

Hello.

Nothing useful came to my mind, how to distinguish between whether
specifying expanded image resolution or aspect of the expanded window,
so I have created new filter. If someone gives me a clue, how to do this
without breaking curent -vf expand=w:h:x:y:o syntax, I will gladly alter
vf_expand.c directly to add this feature (IMHO it is better solution).

Best regards

Jan Gregor