[MPlayer-dev-eng] [ANNOUNCE] encode2mpeg v0.3.0: a tool to create VCD/SVCD/DVD/DIVX

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Nov 3 23:19:09 CET 2004

On Wednesday, 03 November 2004 at 23:03, Giacomo Comes wrote:
> 		Announcing encode2mpeg 0.3.0.
>
> After three months of development a new version of encode2mpeg is ready.

This is not the right place to announce such things. There's
mplayer-announce. And, this is of much more interest to the users,
especially mencoder users, so mencoder-users would be the second best
place. I suggest you send this to those mailing lists in the future.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer/