[MPlayer-dev-eng] autoexpand patch

jan gregor pamela at rak.bb.euroweb.sk
Wed Nov 3 10:25:22 CET 2004

Hello.

I don't know, whether this was done before, so sorry if I'm off topic.
I have just created autoexpand vf filter for mplayer.
It works same like -vf expand (in fact, they differ only in few lines of
code where dimension counting is done), only it accepts aspect ratio,
not width/height of expanded image. It means, when it is specified -vf
autoexpand=16:9, then window is expanded to 16:9
around image (filter dafaults to 4:3). Image is centered in expanded
window (can't be changed).
Patch againts MPlayer v1.0pre5 can be downloaded here:
http://rak.bb.euroweb.sk/~pamela/autoexpand.patch

Best regards,

Jan Gregor