[MPlayer-dev-eng] mga_vid.o for Kernel 2.6

Falko Pilz webmaster at fapi.de
Wed May 19 22:26:14 CEST 2004

Hello,

I got the source of the module but I'm searching for the writer.
So I / someone other could get updates and could build a rpm for
Kernels like Mandrake 10 & cooker, Fedora 2, Knoppix 3.4 and so on.

Regards

Falko

On Wed, 19 May 2004
06:04:18+0200 Falko Pilz <linux at fapi.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> are there some plans/work to port the really well Kernelmodule
> mga_vid.o to the new Kernelseries 2.6?
>
> Regards
>
> Falko

People of privilege will always risk their complete destruction
rather than surrender any material part of their advantage.
		-- John Kenneth Galbraith