[MPlayer-dev-eng] Per-DVD Config Files?

Bennett Perkins bennett.perkins at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 19 19:55:51 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement a way to use separate config files for separate
DVDs (in the same way separate conf files can be used for separate media
files).

I'm thinking of using the load_per_file_config function in mplayer.c,
and passing it a "dummy" filename, based on the name and title of the
DVD. For example, if you were playing title 1 on the Fight Club DVD,
mplayer would read options from ~/.mplayer/FIGHT_CLUB-1.conf, title 2
would be use ~/.mplayer/FIGHT_CLUB-2.conf, and so on.

However, I'm having trouble finding a way to determine the name and
title of the dvd. Any suggestions would be appreciated very much.

Thanks in advance,

Bennett.