[MPlayer-dev-eng] How to set subtitles layout ?

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at tiscali.it
Wed May 19 11:56:22 CEST 2004

Hi,
I have a working televideo (is the correct english word "videotext" ?)
decoder (based on Dave Chapman's dvbtextsubs) that at the moment is
totally unusable (except for dvb subtitles that are basic 1 or 2 lines
of text) because of the way lines
are currently displayed: a total mess of center-aligned strings shown at
the very bottom of the screen,
not what a user expects to see when watching televideo.

Is there a way to instruct subreader to:
1) show the lines I send it keeping justification on both sides?
2) occupy the whole screen area instead of only the bottom?
3) use colors?

Thanks,
       Nico