[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer & directfb

Curtis Magyar cumagyar at mts.net
Tue May 18 14:40:29 CEST 2004

Does the directfb vo work for you with kernel 2.6?  If so, with which
card?  I can't get any response from the users list, or IRC.  Other
users have told me the same thing happens, and I've yet to hear of a
Radeon card that works properly.

Everything looks like this:

http://curtman.mine.nu:8080/~curtis/mplayer-problem/

I captured those by feeding the TV-Out of my radeon AIW back in to a
bttv capture card.  The two frames are supposed to be roughly identical,
and you'll notice the the second (2.6 kernel) is stretched and missing
about 20% of the picture on the right side.

Is this maybe an NTSC/PAL bug somewhere? (My setup is all NTSC)

--
Curtis