[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: libfaad2 updates

adland adland123 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 03:26:50 CEST 2004

> > +  #if defined(_WIN32) && !defined(__MINGW__)
>
> This should be __MINGW32__.

okay was not sure about this when posting.

> > -  #elif (defined(__i386__) && defined(__GNUC__))
> > +  #elif (defined(__i386__) && defined(__GNUC__)) || defined(__MINGW__)
> And this should probably be && !defined(__MINGW32__)

if you do this change with one above then lrintf is not redefined using
 inline assembly in MinGW may compile but unsure if it affects performance.

> I've taken the latest version of your patch and updated it with those
> changes as well as an update to configure.  This should be complete
> now.
> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~diego/libfaad_20.patch.bz2

Thank you for your help. Soon I will have MingW installed as well.
I will download the last changes now and test them in linux.
will final patch be submitted to CVS?

thanks