[MPlayer-dev-eng] nsv demuxer

Reza Jelveh reza.jelveh at tu-harburg.de
Mon May 10 22:28:57 CEST 2004

hi,
i attached the backport of the nsv demuxer(with quite some changes) to
this mail.
pcm audio needs extra parsing of another header in each audio chunk.
according to: http://home.pcisys.net/~melanson/codecs/nsv-format.txt
anyway i tested it with standard nsv files and shoutcast streams.
they use vp3 vp5 vp6 for video and mp3 faad for audio so make sure you
got faad and the vp dlls when you try it.
thanks to Compn and another friend of mine for helping me test this.

oh and many thanks to you Gabucino for banning me right away and then
changing your nick ... really appreciate that!!
Cheers

Reza Jelveh