[MPlayer-dev-eng] making -mc 0 the default in mencoder

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Sun May 9 16:03:13 CEST 2004

On Sun, May 09, 2004 at 01:49:23PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Hey guys, I propose we make -mc 0 the default in mencoder. I've
>
> rotflmao
>
> > If you object to this change, please speak up and we can discuss it.
>
> i do.

Arpi, you're no longer a developer. I had to restrain myself quite a
bit to keep from ruthlessly flaming you for the mc!=0 code in that
last post since it's obviously TOTALLY broken, but if you push this I
will explain, in detail, why the code is broken, and it will come out
sounding like a flame. Maybe you're tired of us being "too nice" and
want more flames, I dunno...

Rich